CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.::Pretend like it's the Weekend::.

"Can't you see that its just raining? Ain't no need to go outside... but Baby, you hardly even notice when I try to show you this song is meant to keep ya from doing what your supposed to, like waking up too early. Maybe we can sleep in. I'll make you banana pancakes; pretend like its the weekend now. We could pretend it all the time..."

~Jack Johnson, Banana Pancakes ~

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween Everybody!!!


Have a Spook-tacular time!

Hope everybody has a fun and safe Halloween. I'm going to celebrate in Newport Beach with Jason and company. (I think this will be my first Halloween where I'm not freezing the whole time!)

Check out this video... it's kinda funny, but has nothing to do with Halloween, except maybe the orange drink. Enjoy! http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=XMyiMnQy9d4&feature=related

No comments:

.::Me & My Fiance::.

.::Me & My Fiance::.
The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, someone to love, and something to hope for.

Let the Countdown Begin!