CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.::Pretend like it's the Weekend::.

"Can't you see that its just raining? Ain't no need to go outside... but Baby, you hardly even notice when I try to show you this song is meant to keep ya from doing what your supposed to, like waking up too early. Maybe we can sleep in. I'll make you banana pancakes; pretend like its the weekend now. We could pretend it all the time..."

~Jack Johnson, Banana Pancakes ~

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Me and Dancer Photos

Here are a few of the photos from our "photo shoot" on Wednesday. Danielle ended up taking hundreds, so here are a few of the best (I'm having a lot of trouble picking my favorites):












1 comment:

Jen said...

I like the fifth one down the best!

.::Me & My Fiance::.

.::Me & My Fiance::.
The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, someone to love, and something to hope for.

Let the Countdown Begin!