CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.::Pretend like it's the Weekend::.

"Can't you see that its just raining? Ain't no need to go outside... but Baby, you hardly even notice when I try to show you this song is meant to keep ya from doing what your supposed to, like waking up too early. Maybe we can sleep in. I'll make you banana pancakes; pretend like its the weekend now. We could pretend it all the time..."

~Jack Johnson, Banana Pancakes ~

Friday, January 1, 2010

Wayfarrer's Chapel

Hopefully everyone had a great Christmas and happy New Year. I had a wonderful time back in MI with family. I really missed my family and was grateful to sped some quality time with them. I also got to go shopping with my mom for wedding dresses and found one! It's a chiffon beaded sheath dress by Maggie Sottero. The more extravagant princess style dresses aren't super flattering, so it was between mermaid dresses and a-lines. I decided to go with the chiffon because it was a bit more ethereal, the look of the wedding, and much easier to move in.

When Jason and I got back to CA, we decided to look into locations for the ceremony and checked out Lloyd Wight's Wayfarer's Chapel in Rancho Palos Verdes. We absolutely loved it and decided we want to hold the ceremony there. Below is a link to their website and some videos that Jason took with our new video camera my brother got us for Christmas (Jason went a little camera happy because he was so excited about the location):

http://www.wayfarerschapel.org/weddings/




















1 comment:

Jackie said...

Glad you went to visit the Chapel. It does look gorgeous! The view looks awesome. I think the wedding would be very memorable there. Glad Jason is using the video camera!

Love you!

.::Me & My Fiance::.

.::Me & My Fiance::.
The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, someone to love, and something to hope for.

Let the Countdown Begin!