CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.::Pretend like it's the Weekend::.

"Can't you see that its just raining? Ain't no need to go outside... but Baby, you hardly even notice when I try to show you this song is meant to keep ya from doing what your supposed to, like waking up too early. Maybe we can sleep in. I'll make you banana pancakes; pretend like its the weekend now. We could pretend it all the time..."

~Jack Johnson, Banana Pancakes ~

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Update


Hey all, just figured I'd give you a little update. I got my final grade in Contracts last night and it was an A!!!! This was by far my most difficult class, so I'm really excited and thankful that I was able to succeed in such a hard subject. This brings my semester GPA to 3.603! As a result, my official class rank is 53/228... meaning I'm in the top 25%!

Today we're going to go father's day shopping and I'm going to edit my law review article. Then tonight we're going to one of Jason's co-worker's wife's 50th birthday party. Tomorrow we're heading to Hollywood Park to cheer on Zenyatta as she goes for the historic record of 17 consecutive victories.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. Thanks again for your continued support!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Congrats on contracts!! And of course your entire semester, all your hard work paid off! Enjoy the race and spending time with Jason.

ttys, love u!

Unknown said...

we need to have you guys over for dinner or something before school starts. We plan to spend much of July in MT, so does some time in August fit with your schedule? No problem if you are too busy.

.::Me & My Fiance::.

.::Me & My Fiance::.
The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, someone to love, and something to hope for.

Let the Countdown Begin!