Hey guys... well I've been stayin' busy as usual and am now getting into the back to school mode - which doesn't feel like a good thing. Where did the summer go?
Anyway here are my classes for the fall semester. I'll be taking 17 credits, so it's not gonna be the easiest load but it should be manageable. Here goes, you can click the links to find out more about the professors:
Evidence with Dean Timothy Perrin: http://law.pepperdine.edu/academics/faculty/default.php?faculty=timothy_perrin
Criminal Procedure with Professor James McGoldrick: http://law.pepperdine.edu/academics/faculty/default.php?faculty=james_mcgoldrick
Negotiation Theory and Practice with Visiting Professor Andrew Fox
Sustainability with Professor Shelley Saxer: http://law.pepperdine.edu/academics/faculty/default.php?faculty=shelley_saxer
Trial Practice with Professors O'Connell and Kin
Appellate Advocacy with Professor James Azadian
Administrative Law Journal advised by Professor Gregory Ogden: http://law.pepperdine.edu/academics/faculty/default.php?faculty=gregory_ogden
In related news, I just received word from the Orange County DA that they would like to interview me for a 2011 summer position on September 9... keep that interview in your prayers.
Tomorrow will mark one year to the date before Jason and I get married and then Thursday I leave for San Juan Island... busy week!
Panda Express Super Greens (Copycat Recipe)
-
Panda Express Super Greens (copycat recipe) is a delicious combination of
fresh, crisp broccoli, kale, and cabbage stir-fried in soy sauce and
aromatics....
1 day ago




No comments:
Post a Comment