CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.::Pretend like it's the Weekend::.

"Can't you see that its just raining? Ain't no need to go outside... but Baby, you hardly even notice when I try to show you this song is meant to keep ya from doing what your supposed to, like waking up too early. Maybe we can sleep in. I'll make you banana pancakes; pretend like its the weekend now. We could pretend it all the time..."

~Jack Johnson, Banana Pancakes ~

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day Twenty-Nine

A Photo of Your Favorite Person from History:(The pictures of Madison are hideous, so here's Teddy.)

This was a pretty difficult one, I love many historical characters... many of which are Biblical. I'm a big fan of: Aristotle, Xenophon, Gideon, King Solomon, Jesus (obviously), and the apostle Paul. However, it's difficult to say a favorite without being cliche and saying Jesus. So... I'm changing this to my favorite person from American History (which really limits the scope). And that brings it down to two: James Madison (father of our Bill of Rights) and Teddy Roosevelt (father of our national parks). Although I'm a fan of George Washington and Abraham Lincoln... Jimmy and Teddy hold a special place in my heart for their incredible forward-thinking and ability to protect what matters so much: personal rights and preserving our resources for the future.

No comments:

.::Me & My Fiance::.

.::Me & My Fiance::.
The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, someone to love, and something to hope for.

Let the Countdown Begin!