Here are some pics from the infamous Comic Con:








I had a really great time celebrating my 23rd birthday with the Rechbergs at Comic Con in San Diego. I was super excited to see the cast from True Blood... although I didn't get autographs, I got really close to their booth - as you can see from the second picture from the bottom. The last picture is from the Weeds panel. I took a photo of the screen, because it'd come out better since it was so dark, but we were actually relatively close. You can see the writer, the woman, named Jenji Kohan, Silas, and then Uncle Andy (who's my favorite character). I also think Michael will appreciate the first two pics which are of me with Bumble Bee from Transformers. I also got a picture with a bust of Iron Man. However, the masterpiece of all photos is the third one from the bottom. This sight for sore eyes wore a thong to the convention. Yes, a thong. Not only was her lovely alabaster skin icing on the cake, but she added ice cream with her wonderful cottage cheese thighs. Jason was not pleased I took a picture, but I needed to document that gem to show you all. She truly embodied the crazy that is nerds all getting together to celebrate their favorite movie and comic characters. A lot of girls dressed really skanky, and let's face it, they really really shouldn't have. All the geeky guys begged them to get a photo with them. Sick. But somehow, incredibly entertaining. I wish you all could have enjoyed the moment with me. It was an "experience" to say the least.
Love you guys. And just a reminder... no matter how good you think you look, thongs are called underwear for a reason... they go under your clothes. Until next time!
Love you guys. And just a reminder... no matter how good you think you look, thongs are called underwear for a reason... they go under your clothes. Until next time!




4 comments:
You mean that isn't you in the thong? I thought since you had the picture up and it was your blog--- Ha ha couldn't help myself. I am so glad to hear Jason got you into Dexter- it is as if the corruption has been completed now. There is a little part of me that feels a bit guilty for exposing my sweet little niece to-Weeds, The Tudors, and True Blood.
Glad you enjoyed yourself and the many sights! I am glad you had a fun b-day. We go to pick Michael up tomorrow. The house has been really quiet, I don't like quiet!
Love u, xoxoxo
Thanks Jen for the corruption. I don't know what I'll do while at school without premium channels. Grrr...
Also, mom, please remember that you said you don't like quiet. You now have no right to request it. lol.
Sounds like you had a great time. What sights!!!
Hard to believe you are 23 already. Time just goes too fast... Did you find time in your busy day to do the chicken dance??
We just got back from West Yellowstone and we had a wonder ful time. A great place to vacation... so much to see. Was great to see that Jeleen is recovering nicely from her surgery and am proud of her for quiting smoking... I know how hard that is!! take care Keep us in your prayers .. Luv u
Post a Comment