CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.::Pretend like it's the Weekend::.

"Can't you see that its just raining? Ain't no need to go outside... but Baby, you hardly even notice when I try to show you this song is meant to keep ya from doing what your supposed to, like waking up too early. Maybe we can sleep in. I'll make you banana pancakes; pretend like its the weekend now. We could pretend it all the time..."

~Jack Johnson, Banana Pancakes ~

Friday, July 31, 2009

What We've Done

Please Go to 34:45 and watch this video. I know it's ridiculous, but please continue watching until the doctor finishes speaking with Jean-Michel and his colleagues. This portion ends at the 44:13 min marker. I guess I'm just emotional, but when the results from the vegetarian 4 year old child named Gavin were revealed I began to cry. What have we done to ourselves? I suppose my initial hypothesis about the orca as our canary was right, I wish it wasn't. It's time to make a change. Please pass this on. Please do something. This isn't just about us... it's about our future.

http://fora.tv/2009/04/16/Call_of_the_Killer_Whale_Jean-Michel_Cousteau

The official results are shown at 37:30. Just move the bar to fast forward to the right time.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi Megs,
I just watched the video. You would be proud to know I watched the whole thing! Very interesting. People need to be educated about what is going on and how it effects not only orcas but humans as well. Timing on your book. Maybe Jean-Michel would like a new team member. Maybe in three years a good lawyer that loves orcas would make a good addition in CA.

Megan said...

haha. Thanks mom. I'm glad you watched it all, although you didn't have to. It was pretty shocking. Too bad I just can't skip to lawyer tomorrow.

.::Me & My Fiance::.

.::Me & My Fiance::.
The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, someone to love, and something to hope for.

Let the Countdown Begin!