
Hey everyone,
This is gonna be a quick little post to say hello and goodbye while I take a study break from Contracts. I had my first doctrinal exam (that actually counted for something... that something being 100% of my grade) on Wednesday. It was torts, and believe it or not, I actually think it went pretty well. I have contracts tomorrow, property on Tuesday, and my final final of civil procedure on Thursday. Then I'm outta here!!!! (Hard to believe someone could want out of Malibu so badly, but I'm pretty much over studying for the next few weeks and I'm def needing a vacation.)
Please keep me in your prayers as this is the most stressful study time I've ever experienced. Each exam is three hours long and consists of 1hr of multiple choice and 2hrs of two essay questions responding to a fact pattern that we have to solve using our knowledge of the subject matter. The only exam I have that is open book is civil procedure, and everything else has to be from memory... needless to say my mind is slowly liquifying thanks to the Restatements, UCC, Merchant Confirmation Rule, Superseding and Intervening Causes, Intentional Torts and Negligence. Is your head spinning yet, cause mine sure is? I'm really shooting to be in the top 1/3 of the class, but right now I'm trying not to stress about rankings and focus on one test at a time.
Thanks for the prayers and positive thoughts. I love you all and look forward to spending Christmas back in Michigan with the family.




2 comments:
Anxious to have you home!! You will succeed! Take one day and test at a time. I do not have your flight info. I think I sent it to you. If you don;t have it let me know and I can call and get it.
This is Jeleen, but for some reason, this blog thinks I am Paul. Oh well, I am on here looking for wedding dress pictures. Merry Christmas. Glad you survived finals and hope you are having a wonderful time with the family. It is the best day of the year to be surrounded with love.
Post a Comment