CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.::Pretend like it's the Weekend::.

"Can't you see that its just raining? Ain't no need to go outside... but Baby, you hardly even notice when I try to show you this song is meant to keep ya from doing what your supposed to, like waking up too early. Maybe we can sleep in. I'll make you banana pancakes; pretend like its the weekend now. We could pretend it all the time..."

~Jack Johnson, Banana Pancakes ~

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Genesis

Below is a pic of Dancer and I. We've trained a lot on ground work and now he follows me without a lead. It's so nice to have hard work pay off. Dancer has been my little project for the past nine years, but sometimes I can't help but wonder who is the one doing the training: me or him?


Well, I guess I can't have a blog without posting something:

I have 42 days left in Michigan before my mom and I take the trip via Felicia the Focus out west. I'm really excited about my new car; not just because it's new, sporty, has a GPS, and seat warmers, but also because the color is called Merlot... you know you have a sweet car if some people can't even correctly pronounce the color. hahaha. As much as I profess my hate for Michigan I will miss my family (this includes Dancer and Lancie), my boyfriend (Travis), my friends back at Grand Valley, and Grand Valley Football (the highlight of the fall). However, I look forward to the new chapter of my life, working at San Juan Safaris. I was hired a few weeks ago to be a Naturalist on their whale watch tours. I will def be posting stories and pics from that as soon as I go out there. I will most likely be in San Juan until September, after which I will move down the coast to Los Angeles to live with Jeleen, Paul, and family while I go to law school (keep praying for UCLA).

I have a skeleton of what I want to do and where I want to go, but I'm really just going to rely on God's plan for me and count on him to work the details out. Until next time... ciao!





Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megs, We are so proud of you and all that you have accomplished in such a short time! Be the change you want in the world. No dream is ever too small or too big. Pray continually, He is always listening. Remember how much you are loved! Of course, my trademark...make wise choices!
love you! mom

Anonymous said...

We are waiting for you on San Juan Island.
A whole new world is about to open up for you.
Thank you for including us in your blog.
Happy Adventures Always,
Colleen and Bill
San Juan Safaris

.::Me & My Fiance::.

.::Me & My Fiance::.
The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, someone to love, and something to hope for.

Let the Countdown Begin!