When I admire the wonder of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in worship of the Creator.
.::Pretend like it's the Weekend::.
"Can't you see that its just raining? Ain't no need to go outside... but Baby, you hardly even notice when I try to show you this song is meant to keep ya from doing what your supposed to, like waking up too early. Maybe we can sleep in. I'll make you banana pancakes; pretend like its the weekend now. We could pretend it all the time..."
~Jack Johnson, Banana Pancakes ~
Monday, May 5, 2008
Cinco de Mayo!
From the depth of need and despair, people can work together, can organize themselves to solve their own problems and fill their own needs with dignity and strength.
Panda Express Super Greens (Copycat Recipe)
-
Panda Express Super Greens (copycat recipe) is a delicious combination of
fresh, crisp broccoli, kale, and cabbage stir-fried in soy sauce and
aromatics....
September 29, 2026
-
It’s Brilliant Decision’s anniversary. Each week Old Friends takes note of
the anniversaries of important races our retirees have won. For instance,
next S...
Look Up at the CLOUDS
-
It was early in the year and weather was not great. So I stopped at one o
the pull- outs just south of Lime Kiln...just maybe a whale would come by...
b...
Winter Water Birds
-
After a sunny start to 2020, it has been a very wet and windy year so far!
This weekend we finally got a break in the weather, so we took advantage to
get...
Action on climate change is cheaper than inaction
-
Many are afraid that tackling climate change is going to be too costly. But
increasingly, studies are showing action will not just be cheaper than
inacti...
New Poll: Should SeaWorld Face the Public?
-
SeaWorld continues to come under fire for its response to the documentary
film ‘Blackfish’. Today, the supposed leader in the captivity and display
of kill...
Whale Page # 4 form the San Juan Journal
-
Every August we do a special informational page in the local paper,
the San Juan Journal, all about the endangered Southern Resident Killer
Whales. This ye...
Margaret Mead was right......
-
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can
change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
Margaret Mead
US anthr...
Happy New Year! 2010
-
I know it has been awhile since I've posted anything. We had a great
Christmas with Megan and Jason home to visit. Looking forward to 2010
hoping to be...
Reunion.
-
We the reunion has come and gone...phew. As you all know I mildly freaked
out when I saw a picture of Jason in swim trunks a few months back and it
c...
-
Spring has Sprung!!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter Sunday. Joel and Kerry took us
to a delicious brunch at Plantation Golf course. That is where...
No comments:
Post a Comment