CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.::Pretend like it's the Weekend::.

"Can't you see that its just raining? Ain't no need to go outside... but Baby, you hardly even notice when I try to show you this song is meant to keep ya from doing what your supposed to, like waking up too early. Maybe we can sleep in. I'll make you banana pancakes; pretend like its the weekend now. We could pretend it all the time..."

~Jack Johnson, Banana Pancakes ~

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Engagement Photos part II

Here are some of our engagement photos from the other day. She just sent me the CD, I think they're cute, but I'd still like beach photos and have a friend take them. I have a friend in law school that's really into photography so I think she'd like to do it. Anyway here they are:

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Cute! thanks for posting. I can't decide which is my fav. <)

Colleen said...

THey are all so cute, would be hard to pick out 1 or 2. Sure do enjoy your posts megs. Keep up the good work Luv u Grandma

.::Me & My Fiance::.

.::Me & My Fiance::.
The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, someone to love, and something to hope for.

Let the Countdown Begin!