CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.::Pretend like it's the Weekend::.

"Can't you see that its just raining? Ain't no need to go outside... but Baby, you hardly even notice when I try to show you this song is meant to keep ya from doing what your supposed to, like waking up too early. Maybe we can sleep in. I'll make you banana pancakes; pretend like its the weekend now. We could pretend it all the time..."

~Jack Johnson, Banana Pancakes ~

Monday, November 9, 2009

Our World Bank

This is a long video, but def worth it if you have 20min to spare. Dr. Sylvia Earle gives a great talk about why it's important to care about the oceans:

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Interesting. I do think education is key for people to understand. I think there needs to be a balance.(as in everything) I also think there are many discoveries in the ocean yet to be found, esp medical cures. I think it would be great to explore the oceans more.

.::Me & My Fiance::.

.::Me & My Fiance::.
The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, someone to love, and something to hope for.

Let the Countdown Begin!