
Hey everyone!
Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving! I'm going to spend the break with Jason and his family. It's been a difficult past few weeks. I had a graded memorandum due in Legal Research and Writing and I wasn't home for Mikie's birthday for the first time since he was born. I can't believe how time has gone by and what a wonderful young man my little bub is becoming. I wished I was home to celebrate with the family, but it was nice to chat over the phone and learn about how well Mikie is doing... even if it is without me.
I'm super busy applying to Federal Riverside and Santa Ana judges for a position over the summer through a judicial externship. Hopefully I will have interviews beginning in January. These are unpaid positions, but are really great resume builders and judges make good sources for letters of recommendation. I am also really busy studying for final exams, which begin on December 9 and end on December 17... and then I can go back home! (This will be the first time I'm praying for snow on Christmas since Jason is coming and has never seen snow falling!)
Hope you guys have a wonderful holiday and know that I'll be thinking of you. Please keep me in your prayers as the most stressful part of law school is underway. Love you all!




2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you had a good time with the Rechberg family! We missed you, but had a good time with Eric, Tammy and kids. We woke to snow this morning! Not the kind that will stay till Christmas, just a dusting. WE are praying your finals go well. Anxious to see you both.
Love mom
Hi Megs.
I am sure you had a great Thanksgiving. We did! Went to Vancouver and visited Jen and Mitch and Jo. We had TG dinner at Joby and Arlys. It was very nice. The roads were great going there and returning home. There was snow going over the Blues, but just on the sides and into the mountains. We are due for snow next monday. We don't get much in the valley, but the skiers and snowboarders are hoping for lots of it on Bogus Basin. Pray your finals go well! Luv U
Post a Comment