CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.::Pretend like it's the Weekend::.

"Can't you see that its just raining? Ain't no need to go outside... but Baby, you hardly even notice when I try to show you this song is meant to keep ya from doing what your supposed to, like waking up too early. Maybe we can sleep in. I'll make you banana pancakes; pretend like its the weekend now. We could pretend it all the time..."

~Jack Johnson, Banana Pancakes ~

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day Eighteen

A Photo of Your Town:I don't really know what they're getting at with "a photo of your town." Does this mean my hometown? Current town? Permanent residence? Or a place you feel at home? I decided to put up a picture of Friday Harbor, WA, because of all the places I've lived: Lansing, Battle Creek, Allendale, Grand Rapids, Sun Valley, Irvine, Malibu, Anaheim, and Santa Monica - I think Friday Harbor most fits the description of "my town." It's small and doesn't have one stoplight, but everyone there is friendly and whale crazy. It's a cute little hippie-like community where people are concerned about the environment and aren't too interested in big city living. There's lots of outdoor stuff to do: boating, kayaking, riding mopeds around, going to the beach, scuba diving, and of course: whale watching. I love this town!

No comments:

.::Me & My Fiance::.

.::Me & My Fiance::.
The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, someone to love, and something to hope for.

Let the Countdown Begin!