CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.::Pretend like it's the Weekend::.

"Can't you see that its just raining? Ain't no need to go outside... but Baby, you hardly even notice when I try to show you this song is meant to keep ya from doing what your supposed to, like waking up too early. Maybe we can sleep in. I'll make you banana pancakes; pretend like its the weekend now. We could pretend it all the time..."

~Jack Johnson, Banana Pancakes ~

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day Twelve

A Photo of You When You Were Happy:
The way this day is worded makes my happiness seem like it's in the past tense... as if I'm not currently happy. I am happy, in fact, everything is going great. However, when I look back on a really happy time, I think of living on the island. So here's me on the island at Lime Kiln State Park during one of the island's beautiful sunsets. Thinking about it makes me smile. :)

No comments:

.::Me & My Fiance::.

.::Me & My Fiance::.
The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, someone to love, and something to hope for.

Let the Countdown Begin!