CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.::Pretend like it's the Weekend::.

"Can't you see that its just raining? Ain't no need to go outside... but Baby, you hardly even notice when I try to show you this song is meant to keep ya from doing what your supposed to, like waking up too early. Maybe we can sleep in. I'll make you banana pancakes; pretend like its the weekend now. We could pretend it all the time..."

~Jack Johnson, Banana Pancakes ~

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day Four

A Photo of a Place You'd Like to Visit:I have always wanted to go to Greece and Italy because I love love love Greek and Roman art. The rich history of these places is so fascinating to me, I'd love to experience it firsthand. This photo is of the Greek island of Santorini. I'd love to tour the Greek isles with their bone white buildings and royal blue roofs. I want to see Athens and the birthplace of the Olympics. I'd also love to visit Florence, Venice, and Rome. Although I've heard some not so nice things about visiting Greece, that can't dampen the magic of its art. One day...

No comments:

.::Me & My Fiance::.

.::Me & My Fiance::.
The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, someone to love, and something to hope for.

Let the Countdown Begin!