CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.::Pretend like it's the Weekend::.

"Can't you see that its just raining? Ain't no need to go outside... but Baby, you hardly even notice when I try to show you this song is meant to keep ya from doing what your supposed to, like waking up too early. Maybe we can sleep in. I'll make you banana pancakes; pretend like its the weekend now. We could pretend it all the time..."

~Jack Johnson, Banana Pancakes ~

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day Nineteen

A Photo of Last Summer:Here's a pic of me with the whale statute in front of Lime Kiln State Park on San Juan Island. It was taken by friends I was visiting on the island in August, 2010. Yep... I think it's pretty clear I'm a whale hugger... or maybe even a whale kisser. lol

No comments:

.::Me & My Fiance::.

.::Me & My Fiance::.
The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, someone to love, and something to hope for.

Let the Countdown Begin!