CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.::Pretend like it's the Weekend::.

"Can't you see that its just raining? Ain't no need to go outside... but Baby, you hardly even notice when I try to show you this song is meant to keep ya from doing what your supposed to, like waking up too early. Maybe we can sleep in. I'll make you banana pancakes; pretend like its the weekend now. We could pretend it all the time..."

~Jack Johnson, Banana Pancakes ~

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day Nine

A Photo of Yourself When You Were Young:
My mom holding me with my grandma and auntie Jen during her high school graduation. Yep... I'm a product of the '80s!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I really think you are the cutest in the picture! Love to look at your blog and see what you've put up! Love u

.::Me & My Fiance::.

.::Me & My Fiance::.
The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, someone to love, and something to hope for.

Let the Countdown Begin!